My client is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Virtual Assistant to join their highly creative and inspiring team of professionals. This is a part-time contract position working largely with the Executive Director of a very busy and complex theatre society.
Executive support is required for the Executive Director of a major theatre society in BC. We are looking for an assistant with experience in working with high-level professionals and a small team. Key attributes to the applicant best suited to this position include; reliability, maturity, professionalism, and the ability to self-motivate. Theatre experience is not essential but knowledge and understanding of the non-profit industry would be beneficial.
Possible range of duties may include:
- time management/meeting scheduling and preparation
- email management and organization
- good understanding of process implementation
- assistance with maintaining a performance management program (administration/processes)
- assistance and maintenance of workflow scheduling for the organization
- assistance with communicating about and maintaining progress metrics in organizational goals
This is a virtual position and we are looking for someone in the pacific time zone. Anticipated hours required would be in the range of 5-10 per week with the availability to increase as necessary. Our expected hourly range is $45 – $55.00 per hour.
- 3+ years as a Virtual Assistant or Executive Assistant to high-level executives.
- Experience in managing complex projects and multiple priorities from conception to completion.
Preferred Geographic Location: Canada / PT
Type of Project: Ongoing
Hours per month; 40