Our business is growing fast! We are building our team to meet the demand for our highly valued services. Our new Privacy Specialist will have the skills, talent, commitment, and energy to impress our clients and us.
An ambassador for Impact Privacy
As an ambassador, you will ensure Impact Privacy delivers true value, whilst exceeding our high standards and expectations.
This is not consulting. We act as a valued part of our client’s team, managing their privacy risks and supporting their business goals seamlessly and proactively. In doing so, we always go above and beyond.
Our service is delivered internationally to clients with a vast array of risk profiles but a common problem – the need to manage dynamic privacy risks in the best possible way. Every day brings new challenges, new questions, and a need for solutions. Our insights, services, and quality of delivery meet the needs of our clients by bringing real-life experience in industry, a commitment to be the best at what we do, and a genuine interest in the management of privacy and data protection risks.
What you will be doing
We are a small team that pitches to deliver. Nothing is too trivial and there is no hierarchy – we are all in it together.
In an average week, you could be:
- completing and presenting assessments of privacy frameworks and systems;
- developing privacy framework documentation, policies, and procedures;
- developing and delivering privacy training;
- creating data mapping records;
- completing and advising on privacy impact assessments;
- providing advice on privacy risks and obligations;
- supporting the assessment and management of personal data breaches; and
- using our proprietary software, Privacy Office, developing and maintaining assessments, protocols, and client data protection accountability records (including Records of Processing Activity).
As a team we will be working on:
- growing our knowledge of international privacy through research and education;
- developing Impact Privacy’s systems, documentation, precedents, and templates;
- continuing to develop and maintain our Privacy Office software;
- presenting at conferences, workshops, and other client outreach events; and
- developing marketing materials, publications, and collateral.
Impact Privacy is at the early stages of its high-growth plan, and this is a ground-floor opportunity limited only by your ambition. We want the people who join us to grow with us, develop, and realise their own professional goals and potential. If your commitment and energy match ours, we will support you all the way.
Is this you?
We are not looking for consultants. Practical ability and common sense are more important than academic achievement, as is self-motivation, high energy, and an ability to get things done. Really well.
However, you do have at least two years of real-world business experience and have, or want to achieve, IAPP certification. Your location is not as important as you are.